Fondazione Cariplo, Cassa Depositi e Prestiti Spa, Intesa Sanpaolo Spa and InvestiRE Sgr Spa
CEO and General Manager
Head of Investments and Strategies
Head of Project Development
Responsabile Property & Facility
Sustainability & Communication manager – DPO
Chief Operating Officer
CODE OF ETHICS and commitment
These principles form the basis of Redo's statute, values, and development strategy, both as a company and as managers of social impact real estate investments.
Legality, transparency, integrity, fairness, dignity and equality, professionalism and cooperation
1. Pursue a positive impact for people who cannot afford residential market for adequate housing and/or student accommodation;
2. Pursue a positive impact in the communities and neighborhoods through the urban regeneration, creation and recovery of relationships between people, enhancement of third sector entities, services offered to the community and the neighborhood;
3. Minimise the negative impact on natural resources by implementing a progressive transition to a climate neutral economy, both in its intermal management activity and in the supply chain and consequent realization of real estate projects, in line with European, national and regional objectives of climate neutrality and ecological transition;
4. Promote solutions that generate a positive impact in the area of real estate development and regeneration;
5. Promote the involvement of its employees in the pursuit of corporate target, as well as the pursuit of their working, personal and family welfare.
THE ANNUAL IMPACT REPORT
The final B Impact Score attributed to Redo as a result of the 2021 impact assessment is 106.2, more than 5 points higher than the 2020 pre-assessment and far above the average of the score of Italian and global companies*.
* According to the first B Corp Report in Italy, in 2021 as many as 3,600 companies used the B Impact Assessment to measure their impact. In 2021 the average score of Italian B Corp companies was 91.6. The global average stands at 88.9 points (source: https://unlockthechange.it/il-primo-report-delle-b-corp/)
SUSTAINABLE FINANCE DISCLOSURE REGULATION (SFDR) - REDO ACTIVITY
- the adoption of sustainability risk policies at Entity level (art. 3);
- whether the Sgr considers principal adverse impacts of investment decisions on sustainability factors (art. 4);
- the integration of sustainability risks and opportunities in the remuneration policy (art. 5);
the following should be noted.Art. 3 SFDR The Company has adopted the Policy for the integration of sustainability risks and opportunities into investment decisions, conscious that environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors represent not only risks but real opportunities to achieve those impacts that are essential to the attainment of the common-benefit goals that Redo, as a Benefit Company, natively pursues.
ORGANISATIONAL MODEL 231
Redo has adopted its own Organisational Model, with the aim of building a structured and organic system of guiding principles, operating procedures and other specific safeguards.
Legislative Decree No. 231 of 8 June 2001 introduced into the Italian legal framework a system of administrative liability of entities – including corporations – for certain violations committed by directors, managers or employees in the interest or to the advantage of the entity itself.
Redo has adopted its own Organisational Model, with the aim of constructing a structured and organic system of guiding principles, operating procedures and other specific safeguards, inspired by criteria of sound business management and aimed, inter alia, at preventing the commission of the offences provided for in the Decree.
Redo has entrusted a Supervisory Board with the task of monitoring compliance with the provisions of the Organisational Model, verifying their actual effectiveness and assessing the need for any updates. The term of office of the Supervisory Board is three years.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
In light of the importance of the changes brought about by the General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR (EU) no. 2016/679 and the subsequent Legislative Decree 101/2018 issued by the Italian legislator to implement the amendments necessary to adapt the national legislation on personal data, Redo has decided to adopt the “Policy On The Processing Of Personal Data” in order to ensure its own compliance and that of its employees and collaborators in any capacity, with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
To this end, Redo ensures that it always makes available to its employees and collaborators the most up-to-date version of this Policy and organises training courses on the principles of the GDPR and the content of the Policy itself.
To exercise their rights and for any questions or clarifications on how their personal data are processed and used by Redo, data subjects may contact the e-mail address email@example.com.
All data provided will be processed exclusively for the purpose of providing prompt feedback and to ensure the proper handling of requests from data subjects.